- Teams spawn as usual at the start of the battle. However when a robot is destroyed or replaced you can respawn at a different location
- In "Beacon Rush" you can respawn at home base or at any beacon captured by your team
- As long as the beacon is blue (captured) you can spawn on it (even while it's being liberated by another team)
- Change your spawn point to any available beacon before selecting the robot and continue the battle from chosen position
- Winning conditions remain the same: capture and hold majority of beacons or destroy all enemy robots.
- Victory conditions are very simple: destroy all enemy robots
- As battle begins both teams spawn at their home bases. When a robot is destroyed or replaced, spawn a new robot on any of the available spawn locations
- Change your spawn point and land on the battlefield section where you are needed the most
- Each destroyed robot adds one point to your team
- If you change a robot, enemy team receives a point
- If the battle timer is up team with more points wins
Custom Games are available to all players of level 10 and above.
- You decide when and who you battle with and against.
- Select any mode or map, invite any number of players: 6 vs 6, 1 vs 5 or 1 vs 1.
- Or get on the battlefield all by yourself and examine the best paths and positions with no distractions.
- Team up with your friends or clanmates and polish the tactics. Then invite some opponents and try your strategy in action.
- Those into tournament organization - it’s your time to shine! Getting everyone on board for a match is now a piece of cake!
- Custom battles do not affect rating or provide rewards. Your robots will not require any repairs either.