In a nutshell
- New weapons: Shredder and Pulsar
- Kang Dae rebalance
- Leo visual update
- Updated Black Market chances
- Bugfixes for Magnum, Taran, Redeemer, Weyland and others
New weapons: Shredder and Pulsar
Root them to the ground!
Shredder is an auto-cannon that shoots in short wide bursts, which makes it best for “knife fights” at the extremely close range. Also, unlike other automatic weapons, Shredder deals energy damage, bypassing all energy barriers.
Pulsar is on the opposite end of the spectrum. You might call it “energy Molot” if you'd like: it has longer range, reliable spread and works great for suppressing enemies from safer distances.
The twist? Every bullet you shoot has a certain chance to immobilize (or, how we call it, lock-down) a target for a few seconds.
First, we address the elephant in the room: yes, this is a great way to counter agile enemies! Haechis and Spectres are first coming to the mind — now you have a proper tool to lock them down, making their mobility a much less intimidating factor.
Rebalance: Kang Dae
Shorter distance, faster reload
- Damage per shot: 14465 → 9800
- Maximum distance: 1100m → 800m
- Reload time: 14 sec → 6 sec
Kang Dae always was too similar to Nashorn in every regard. We push them apart by giving Kang Dae a shorter range, but much quicker reload.
Black Market Chances
Boosters now drop from Black Market. Same for Shredder and Pulsar components
We removed some low-tier rewards from Black Market and replaced them with boosters. In short-term, these should be much more helpful.
- Out: 15000 Ag, Tulumbas
- In: Black Market Keys Booster (15 min), Robot Speed Booster (1 day)
- Out: 150000 Ag, 50 Au
- In: 75% Honor Points Booster (30 min), HP Booster (2 hrs), 250 Pulsar Components, 250 Shredder Components
- Out: 75000 Royale Tokens, 600 Au
- In: 60% Ag Booster (1 hrs), Damage Booster (5 days), 2000 Pulsar Components, 2000 Shredder Components
- In: 5000 Pulsar Components, 5000 Shredder Components
Visual update: Leo
Leo's got a fresh new look
- Fixed: Plasma (and plasma-ish) weapons like Taran and Redeemer should hit their targets more reliably
- Fixed: Weylands don't become invincible at 0 HP anymore.
- Various optimization tweaks